Position 1: Frontend Engineer (React JS)
– Vacancy: 3
– Salary Range: 20k – 60k (Feel free to negotiate if you think you deserve more).
– Experience Need:
1. Minimum 1 year of experience.
2. Must have solid professional experience and confidence in Frontend Development with React and Redux.
4. Practical professional experience in State Management with Context API and Redux, Writing reusable code, React hook, React query, Lazy loading, Windowing, Error Handling, Layouting, Routing, Localizations, Styled-Components, Interceptor knowledge, and Debugging.
5. Experience with recent features released by React JS.
6. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
7. Knowledge of Front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. is a plus.
8. Knowledge of SRR with Next JS is a plus.
8. Good communication skills with other team members and own responsibilities.
Job Location: Hybrid (Work From Home for 3 weeks and Physical office in Dhaka for 1 week).
Job Type: Full-time.
Educational requirements: From any discipline. We care about performers.
HR policies and benefits:
1. Work Hours: 7 am – 4.30 pm (there are two breaks totaling 1.30 hours).
2. With Friday and Saturday off, we work five days a week.
3. We offer a total of 36 paid leaves per year, which you can use whenever you’d like with three days of notice, but in general, we’re open on government holidays.
4. When we uncover exceptional performers, we reduce the internship or probation period from three months to two months.
5. We provide three bonuses for permanent members during the year: Two Eid bonuses and one year-end bonus.
6. Quarterly performance review. Salary review once a year.
Deadline: We will immediately close if we get the proper candidates.
Send Your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line.